To ensure food hygiene and safety, all our employees have to put on uniform and wash hand by soap before processing food
1st step: Receiving good in compliance with quality and estimated quantity;
2nd step: Always keep groceries in dry area and preserve other foods in cold condition.
– When the Company put food in the warehouse, all food has to be preserved wall and classified into each kind of food for shifts.
– When using spice or other food, the user has to obviously understand using target
3rd step: In the early stages of processing vegetable and fruit, we have to implement the following steps
– Classify materials into dishes in menu;
– Eliminating rotten foods, root and grass, etc;
– Washing carefully;
All employees distributing meal should be hospitable and modest in order to ensure harmony environment in the Company.
4th step: To preserve foods in the best condition, we implement the following processes:
– Dishes which take much time to process will be made first and vice versa
– In cooking shifts, employees have to cut, slice and classify foods in compliance with chef’s instruction;
– After ending the early stages of processing, all employees must clean cooking area and cooking equipment cleanly;
– Requirement: Foods and cooking equipment must be put in regulated place of kitchen;
5th step: When implementing 1st step, 2nd step, 3rd step and 4th step, all foods are put in right place;
When cooking foods, our employees have to comply with the following steps:
– Cooking dishes which take much time first and vice versa;
– Notice: When cooking foods, all cooking tools like tray, spice and so on have to be prepared in advance;
To ensure food hygiene and safety, when distributing meals, all meals must be preserved and put in right place
When distributing meals for staff, we will distribute into order: first come first served, later come later served and not distribute meals to whom not having meal ticket.